Art Fair 14C, in partnership with GFP Real Estate, is pleased to offer 1- and 2-year live-work residency programs to emerging artists in all disciplines.
The Residency 14C program will offer more than 150 artists the opportunity to live and work in an innovative and creative environment in Jersey City that is adjacent to the global arts capital of New York City.
access. equity. opportunity.
Residency 14C is taking over the former Alliance University dormitory spaces to create a unique residency opportunity for emerging artists of all disciplines.
The program is designed to help artists in the early stages of their careers by providing live-work space in the creative community of 150 Bay Street, in the heart of the Powerhouse Arts District in downtown Jersey City.
Residency program includes:
- Live-work space for a period of 1 year or 2 years (applicants can choose the length of their residency)
- Creative community with 200+ artists of all disciplines
- Professional development assistance
- Opportunities to exhibit and/or perform
- Access to the cultural and economic opportunities of the New York metro area
Although Art Fair 14C has been primarily a visual arts organization, the Residency 14C program is open to artists in all creative categories. There is no requirement to produce or show work during the residency, the residency serves as an incubator for young artists in the early years of their careers.
See below for information on the facilities, the costs, the application and FAQs. Questions? write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.